like us Follow me pin us Email

4/3/13

VEGAN Easter Eggs




So how do VEGANS do Easter?   More specific Easter eggs?  Last year, we went in search of a new method to get those little goodies ready for Mr. E. Bunny.  We decided plastic eggs were the way to go.  But how to dye plastic???  Why Dye?  Who says you MUST dye your eggs?  We were use to the messy dye process from years ago, which I hated.  I just new something was going to get dyed that was not supposed to be.  
Since my little artists have a ton of paints and such, they wanted to use puff paints to color the eggs.  Which we did in 2012, but they ended up needing a few days to dry.  (My kiddos really piled on the paint.) This year, I wanted something that was a bit easier on the Easter Bunny to hide, without fear of the paint sliding onto the area of such hiding.
So they used their ceramic paints.  
They turned out spectacular!  Super easy and quick!  Dried in no time (good thing since we colored them on the day before Easter)!  And looked awesome...don't you think?









No comments:

Post a Comment