like us Follow me pin us Email

4/3/13

Organize under the Sink

I was in search of "something" under the sink today, but of course, there was no way I was going to find it in this chaos.  So instead, I decided that this needed some improvement - Pronto!


Here is the before. Woah!

First, I removed everything and cleaned the bottom of the cabinet.
Then I cut some white contact paper and laid that on the bottom.
Then I separated the items that could be moved to nicer looking glass jars and those that I wanted to leave in the original container.
I found a white basket, that was not being used and put that in the middle.  Then I add the "original" items to the basket.  These were things that were almost empty or that I had no need to change the bottle like the Dr. Bonner's Soap, etc.  Next, with all the glass jars filled up, I just needed some pretty labels to distinguish this from that.  I already had some white contact paper, so I used THESE.  If you don't like those, you can find more HERE.  Then I took another pic and voila!  It was super easy and took only about 30 minutes and yes, you can do this too...


Here is the AFTER, Wow!

Now what was it I was looking for anyway?




No comments:

Post a Comment