like us Follow me pin us Email

7/11/12

T-shirt Bracelet

I love when the kids can make things with their hands and when they figure out how to do something, it won't be long until there are 25 of them in my house.  After I showed them how to make this jersey knit bracelet for a friend's birthday, they continued to make them for the next 2 days, until I had seen more bracelets then I cared to see.

We used a set of jersey knit sheets and cut them in strips as instructed, but they were a bit too long for the kids and we only needed 2 strips instead of 3.  The first one was a bit tricky to get the hang of, but once you get the general idea of the loops, you can fly through the bracelets like no body's business.  The kids made bracelets, and necklaces and had a blast doing it.  






No comments:

Post a Comment